Steel structure is a structure composed of steel materials and is one of the main types of building structures. The structure is mainly composed of steel beams, steel columns, steel trusses and other components made of section steel and steel plates, and adopts silanization, pure manganese phosphating, washing and drying, galvanizing and other rust and antirust processes. The components or parts are usually connected by welds, bolts or rivets.
Steel structure has five advantages:
1. Steel has high strength and high elastic modulus. Compared with concrete and wood, the ratio of density to yield strength is relatively low. Therefore, under the same stress conditions, the section of steel structure is small, light weight, easy to transport and install, suitable for large span, high height, and heavy load. Structure.
2. It has good seismic performance, and the internal structure of the steel is uniform. The actual working performance of the steel structure is more in line with the calculation theory. Therefore, the steel structure has high reliability.
3. The steel structural components are easy to be manufactured in the factory and assembled on the construction site. Factory mechanized manufacturing of steel structural components has high precision, high production efficiency, fast site assembly and short construction period.
4. Since the welded structure can be completely sealed, it can be made into high-pressure vessels, large oil pools, pressure pipes, etc. with good air-tightness and water-tightness.
5. Low-carbon, energy-saving, environmentally friendly, and reusable. The demolition of steel structure buildings hardly produces construction waste, and steel can be recycled and reused.